Monday, October 18, 2010

Urban Decay's NAKED Palette:Review



Urban Decay
NAKED Palette 
Price $44.00
Found @ Ulta.com, Sephora.com & UrbanDecay.com

There is probably a bunch of reviews done on blogs and youtube about this palette but I wanted to give my own honest review. The Palette is NOT limited edition which is good news for us beauty users. It comes packaged in a velvet cover with NAKED in gold overlay. Inside is 12 eyeshadows, mini primer potion (which is great to have for traveling), and a double sided 24/7 eyeliner in whiskey (a brown) and zero (black) .

I have used this everyday and I absolutely love this. This palette is definitely a must to buy for anyone who loves neutral looks. The shadows range from some mattes, satin finish and shimmers. The one shadow virgin in the palette is a, in my opinion, the perfect highlighter. The color naked is my all time favorite all over lid color when I just don't feel like wearing alot.

I have not had a single problem blending the colors together, they go on so pigmented and even the mattes are able to blend easily with no trouble at all. I honestly do not have anything bad or a con to say about this project. To be honest I did not buy it until recently because I thought it was just a hype thing and not really that good just everyone has to have one. That was not the case when I finally broke down and bought it. Like I said I am amazed with the quality it had. It has a very strong capability to create a very neutral look, to a everyday look and to a dark smokey look. The possibilities with this palette are endless. Am I happy with this purchase? Yes I am. Do I feel it's worth the money? Yes I do. Would I purchase this again? Yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment